Monday 19 October 2015

Pythagoras' Theorem

Last lesson we looked at using Pythagoras' Theorem to find unknown sides on our prisms. This is a really important skill to know and use. I did notice that a lot of students were struggling with this, or had simply forgot how to apply Pythagoras' Theorem. For today's lesson I want to look through the following document:

https://tasedu-my.sharepoint.com/personal/adam_van_sant_education_tas_gov_au/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc={C47B44FA-187B-45E1-95A1-F3DA9FB1A297}&file=Pythagoras%20recap.docx&action=default

Work through this today. The first two pages contain some information and some instructions. The second two pages contain some questions to work through.

If you have any questions on this topic feel free to comment on this post, or email or chat to me in person.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete